Everyone asked, and we have answered with a Texan Carbine.|
All the power and accuracy, but in a more compact package for easy maneuvering in heavy brush and hunting blinds.
For more information on velocity and energy, please visit our FAQ Section
The Texan Carbine is available in Original Black. We also offer shooting kits to meet your specific application.
- .308, .357, or .457 caliber Lothar Walther Barrels
- Pressure Relief Device
- Adjustable power. See our Manual for more information on how to tune your rifle for your specific ammo used.
- Low effort Side Lever Cocking
Expected Velocity Estimates:
- Velocity: Up to 930 feet per second
- Max Fill Pressure: 3000 PSI / 200 Bar (Only use compressed air or dry nitrogen)
- Action: Single Shot
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Length: 39 inches
- Barrel: 24.75 inches
- Trigger: 2 Stage Adjustable for position
- Sights: Open or Optic may be installed
- Air Tank Volume: 490cc
- Safety: Automatic on cocking
- Energy: up to 400 foot pounds*
*Depending on caliber, pellet weight, and power setting.