REPORTS TO: Assembly Manager
We have an immediate opening for an Assembler to join our production line. You will fabricate and assemble parts, pieces, and products in a sequential process using an array of tools and equipment. We emphasize accuracy and quality in all our products, so you need to inspect assemblies as they are completed to ensure they meet specifications. We prefer candidates who have some experience in manufacturing, but we are willing to train the right person.
1. Review drawing and instructions before assembly of each project
2. Assemble each product according to specifications
3. Conduct quality assurance checks to confirm that assembled products meet quality standards
4. Identify any product defects; record and report them accordingly.
5. Complete required quality and production forms
6. Monitor and maintain inventory of necessary product in your work station
7. Maintain a clean and safe work area
8. Maintain a clean and safe work area
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Experience: 1+ years of assembly experience preferred
1. Proficient with a variety of manual and power tools
2. Able to stand, bend, and perform repetitive motion for extended periods
3. Physical ability to lift up to 50 pounds
1. Ability to find positive in any situation.
2. Attentiveness and patience.
3. Friendly attitude
Working Conditions (This position requires that the employee be able to work in and around the following elements):
1. Indoors and Outdoors (occasionally)
2. Loud Environments (occasionally)
3. Extreme Heat or Cold (weather related, occasionally)
4. Wet or Humid conditions (weather related occasionally)
5. Fumes from equipment or airborne particles (occasionally)
Paid Time off