Customer Service Representative
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
A Customer Service Representative is responsible for engaging with customers on behalf of the company. Duties include answering phone calls, or emails from customers to answer questions about products, warranty, repairs and services.
1. Communicate with existing and potential new dealers/retailers through outbound calls and well written emails.
2. Answer and field incoming calls, return voicemails in a professional manner.
3. Familiarize oneself with the product and inventory to be able to answer questions accurately and efficiently.
4. Be able to explain the features of the product and differentiate between features of competing products.
5. Listen to customers to help them meet their needs and develop a lasting relationship.
6. Be able to coordinate all returns/exchanges and other support issues in a timely manner.
7. Assist with monthly reports.
8. Meet/exceed monthly, quarterly, and annuals sales goals.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Experience: 1-3 years of customer service in an office environment
1. Excellent written and verbal communications skills
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel.
3. Familiarity with CRM systems and soft wares.
4. Familiarity with airguns or firearms preffered but not required.
1. Ability to find the positives in any situation.
2. Attentiveness and patience.
3. Friendly attitude
1. Interpersonal and customer service skills
2. Analytical and problem-solving skills
3. Multitasking and organizational skills
4. Ability to share work amount of other customer service team members.
5. Time-management skills.
1. Sitting for 8 hours or longer a day.
2. Fast-paced, loud environment.