If you do not have a CMP number, we require a completed application be submitted. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
to request an application via email or call us toll-free at 877.247.4867.
To establish your eligibility under (or exemption from) participation criteria, please PHOTOCOPY and fax us a copy (817.451.1613) of ONE of the following (if you are a parent or guardian purchasing a rifle for a Junior shooter, the document may pertain to the Junior.):
- Current or past military or law enforcement service
- Participation in a rifle, pistol, airgun or shotgun competition (provide copy of results bulletin).
- Completion of a marksmanship clinic that included live fire training (provide a copy of the certificate of completion or a statement from the instructor).
- Distinguished, Instructor or Coach status
- Concealed Carry License
- Firearms Owner Identification Card
- FFL or C&R License
- Completion of a Hunter Safety Course that included live fire training
- Certification from range or club official or law enforcement officer witnessing shooting activity. A form for use in completing and certifying your range firing can be downloaded from the CMP website at: http://www.odcmp.com/forms/marksmanship.pdf
- No proof of marksmanship required if over age 60. Proof of club membership required for all ages.